Recipe: Orange Roasted Pork Shoulder
- Details Category: Pork Based Published on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 12:35 Written by ethel :
- boneless pork shoulder roast or butt, about 3 pounds
- 1 jar orange marmalade
- soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- minced onions
- Wash and dry pork roast.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic, and onions.
- Sprinkle top, bottom, and sides thoroughly with soy sauce.
- Cover and bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours in a preheated 325°F/Gas Mark 3 or 4 oven.
- Spread marmalade on top,and bake uncovered for 30-40 more minutes.