Recipe: Pork Loins with Cheesy stuffing – January 2002
- Details Category: Pork Based Published on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 18:39 Written by ethel :
- 4 pork loins
- 2 oz butter
- Same size lump of stilton
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4
- Soften in microwave for 45 seconds on medium and mash with fork.
- Chill in fridge.
- Take 4 pork loins and flatten under cling film (lots of bashing until quite thin).
- Roll a spoonful of filling in pork and seal with wooden skewer.
- Put pork on deepish tray and bake for 30-45 minutes