Recipe: Belly Pork
- Details Category: Pork Based Published on Friday, 29 June 2012 19:45 Written by ethel :
- 0.75kg belly pork
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 8.
- Cover the skin with a little groundnut oil and garlic salt.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to Gas Mark 6 and cook for a further 50 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to gas mark 4 for 25 minutes.
- Increase temperature to gas mark 6 again for another 25 minutes.
- Blast at gas mark 9 for another 5 minutes or so, until crispy crackling forms.
- Rest for 10 minutes.