Recipe: Orange sauce for pork.
- Details Category: Pork Based Published on Thursday, 01 May 2014 21:23 Written by Super User :
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 good inch grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 desertspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 desertspoons good marmalade
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoons honey
- Combine onion, ginger, soy sauce, mustard, marmalade, garlic and honey in a small bowl and mix well.
- Fry mixture in a pan for 10 minutes.
- It can now be poured over pork for its final cooking or used differently (with perhaps more cooking).