Recipe: Meatballs 9th Oct 2011
- Details Category: Beef Based Published on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 11:58 Written by ethel :
Meatballs 9th Oct 2011
- 170g white bread (crust discarded) as breadcrumbs
- 170ml milk
- 1kg ground beef
- 250g middle bacon
- 150g grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 75g minced fresh parsley leaves – I used 5.5g Italian seasoning (one sachet)
- 2 large egg yolks
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 10g salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- Soak the breadcrumbs in the milk
- Mince the beef and bacon together on the middle size cutter.
- Mix in all ingredients.
- Roll into meatballs!!!