Recipe: Asian Beef – Raclette with an Asian Twist
- Details Category: Beef Based Published on Tuesday, 10 June 2014 17:49 Written by Super User :
Marinate the meat, grill some vegetables, and serve with French bread (makes 4 servings)
For the marinade:
- 3 garlic gloves, minced
- 3 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons chili powder or red chili paste
- 1/4 cup pear or pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 pounds boneless beef, sliced thinly
- Zucchini, mushrooms, red or yellow pepper, tomatoes,
- French bread or sour dough bread
- For this recipe we recommend our imported Emmi Raclette cheese (1.75lbs). This cheese is milder than the domestic Grand Cru cheese and pairs better with the Asian style beef.
- Whisk garlic, brown sugar, chili powder, pear juice, and oil in a bowl. Add meat and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Cut the vegetables, sprinkle with a little oil.
- Slice the bread and the cheese.
- Grill the meat and vegetables on the preheated grill top; melt the cheese in the dishes. Combine on your plate. Season with a little paprika and fresh ground black pepper. Enjoy!