Recipe: Focaccia - breadmaker version
- Details Category: Breads Published on Tuesday, 24 July 2012 19:19 Written by ethel :
- 250g strong white flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 sachet dried easy blend yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200ml cold water
- olive oil, for drizzling
- fine sea salt crystals
- 2 tablespoons rosemary - some chopped, some still as whole leaves
- Brown cooking paper
- Bung the strong white flour, salt, dried yeast, olive oil and cold water in the breadmaker.
- Set it going on dough setting.
- Remove to tin and prove for an hour.
- Knock back and put in a lined rectangular tin.
- Dimple the top with your fingers and let prove for a second hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 7
- Dimple the top again and drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with loads of rock salt crystals and chopped rosemary.
- Bake for around 25 minutes until golden brown.
- My focaccia breadmaker version from Great Bitish Bake-off.