Recipe: Bananas & Cream Bread – MJCT’s Version
- Details Category: Breads Published on Thursday, 28 June 2012 18:57 Written by ethel :
- ¼ cup water and 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1½ tablespoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium sized bananas
- ¾ cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- ¾ cup sultanas
- Add all ingredients except the sultanas and bake on normal bread cycle.
- At the beeper add the sultanas (29 minutes after start!).
26th June 2002