Recipe: Coconut flour bread
- Details Category: Breads Published on Monday, 19 August 2013 18:57 Written by Super User :
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cups ghee (or butter)
- 1-2 tablespoon honey, depending on taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Preheat your oven to Gas Mark 4.
- Whisk it all together, or blend in a food processor until all lumps are gone.
- Grease a bread pan with butter or coconut oil and pour your batter in.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
If we split it up into six servings each slice will, according to FitDay, have:
30.9 g fat
13.2 g carbs (9 g fiber)
8.35 g protein