Recipe: Garlic Bread with cheese
- Details Category: Breads Published on Thursday, 03 May 2012 09:24 Written by Super User :
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- 100g salted butter, at room temperature
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Small bunch of whichever parsley you prefer, finely chopped
- 40g parmesan, grated, plus a little extra for topping
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Very carefully cut the ciabatta into slices, making sure not to go right through, and put it in the middle of a piece of foil large enough to wrap around.
- Beat together the other ingredients, apart from the extra parmesan until well combined, then gently force the butter between the slices (this will be messy, but it's well worth it).
- Sprinkle the top of the loaf with the remaining cheese, and seal the foil around the loaf.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, then open the foil and bake for another five minutes, and devour as soon as it's cool enough to handle.
- Posted from my android device using Joomla Admin Mobile!