Recipe: Prawns in Ginger Sauce
- Details Category: Fish Based Published on Thursday, 19 July 2012 18:39 Written by ethel :
- 2 tablespoons Rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon Light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro -- chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons Toasted sesame oil
- 1 pound Cooked prawns
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons Ginger -- chopped
- Mix together the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat a wok or large skillet, then add the peanut oil and ginger.
- Stir-fry the mixture for 30 seconds. Then add the sauce ingredients and
- continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the prawns and allow them to just re-heat - do not over-cook.
- Serve at once.