Recipe: Marie Rose Sauce with Prawns
- Details Category: Fish Based Published on Sunday, 10 June 2012 21:04 Written by Super User :
- 2 tablespoons of good-quality mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- a pinch of cayenne pepper
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon
- 4 handfuls of cooked, peeled prawns
- cress or fresh flat-parsley leaves, to serve
- Shredded luttuce.
- Squeeze half a lemon into the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Add the prawns.
- Serve with slices of the lemon and parsley on a bed of shredded lettuce.
- Posted from my android device using Joomla Admin Mobile!