Recipe: Whole sea bass with ginger and garlic
- Details Category: Fish Based Published on Sunday, 28 October 2012 22:19 Written by ethel :
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ small onion finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 small or one medium sea bass, gutted and scaled
- 1 satsuma
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6.
- Mix the ginger, onion and garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Line a baking dish with a large piece of foil.
- Stuff the fish with this mixture, and place on the foil.
- Squeeze the juice from the satsuma and mix with the oil and soy sauce. Pour over the fish.
- Wrap the fish in the foil and seal tightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes for small fish, 16 minutes for medium.