Recipe: Onion Bhajees
- Details Category: Vegey or Lentil Based Curry and Dahls Published on Friday, 12 October 2012 20:07 Written by Super User :
115g gram flour
Half tablespoon rice flour
Half tablespoon sesame seeds
Half tablespoon jeera powder
Half teaspoon chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
Half teaspoon salt
1 large onion finely sliced
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
Up to 100ml water
- Sieve gram flour and add all dry ingredients including onion and coriander leaves.
- Adater a bit at a time to form a thick batter.
- Heat 3 inch depth of oil in a wok.
- Drop heaped teaspoons of onion batter into oil and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Do not crowd wok, fry in small batches.