Recipe: Peppers stuffed with mushroom, feta and tomatoes
- Details Category: Vegey Meals Published on Saturday, 19 January 2013 19:58 Written by ethel :
- 4 sun dried tomatoes
- 175g chestnut mushrooms
- 20g hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 50g dry white breadcrumbs
- 0.5bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 100g feta
- 2 bell peppers
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 7
- Stir fry mushrooms over high heat for minutes
- Add chopped hazelnuts and black pepper
- Stir in tomatoes, garlic, breadcrumbs, parsley and chilli.
- Break cheese into small chunks and add.
- Cut peppers in half, remove seeds.
- Place peppers in foil-lined tin and stuff with stuffing
- Cover surface of with foil and bake for 25 minutes
- Remove foil and bake further 10 minutes
- Serve with ....