Recipe: Carrots in Herb Butter
- Details Category: Vegey Meals Published on Monday, 02 July 2012 19:01 Written by ethel :
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tbsp. Water
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 4 c. quartered carrots
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. snipped parsley
- 1 tsp. snipped fresh tarragon or 1/4 tsp. dried whole tarragon, crushed
- In heavy saucepan, combine butter, water and sugar.
- Add carrots, cover tightly and cook over low heat 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Serve without draining.