Recipe: Hollandaise sauce - Delia's light version
- Details Category: Condiments, Jams, Preserves, Pickles and Sauces Published on Saturday, 19 May 2012 20:06 Written by Super User :
- 1 x 200ml tub Creme Fraiche
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon wi vinegar
- 1 dessertspoon lemon juice
- 30 grams softened butter
- Salt and pepper
- Spoon the crème fraîche into a small saucepan, then add the rest of the ingredients except the butter.
- Whisk them all together with a mini whisk
- Then over a medium heat, bring the whole lot up to simmering point, whisking continuously, until the sauce has thickened.
- Now remove it from the heat, taste and add seasoning, more vinegar or lemon juice if you think it’s needed,
- then whisk in the butter – and that’s it.
- Posted from my android device using Joomla Admin Mobile!