Recipe: Blue Cheese Sauce for steaks and burgers
- Details Category: Condiments, Jams, Preserves, Pickles and Sauces Published on Wednesday, 31 October 2012 21:29 Written by Super User :
- 100 ml white wine
- 100 g gorgonzola cheese (or another blue cheese), cut into small cubes
- Salt, to taste
- Pour the wine in the same frying pan that you cooked the steaks in and leave to sizzle on a high heat for one minute. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the gorgonzola cheese to the frying pan. Stir constantly with a wooden spoon for three minutes allowing the cheese to melt and create a smooth sauce.
- Once ready, place one steak in the middle of each serving plate and drizzle the gorgonzola sauce over.