Recipe: Salsa Verde
- Details Category: Condiments, Jams, Preserves, Pickles and Sauces Published on Friday, 01 August 2014 12:22 Written by ethel :
- ½ clove of garlic
- 2-3 anchovy fillets
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 15g basil
- 15g flat leaf parsley
- 15g mint
- 4-5 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the garlic in the food processor along with the anchovies, capers, Dijon mustard and red wine vinegar and blitz to a paste.
- Add the fresh herbs and use the “pulse” setting to incorporate.
- Add the olive oil and pulse briefly.
- Taste the salsa verde and season with salt and pepper as you like.
- Serve with sausages, grilled meat or fish, with roasted vegetables or new potatoes.