Recipe: BBQ sauce
- Details Category: Condiments, Jams, Preserves, Pickles and Sauces Published on Monday, 07 May 2012 16:07 Written by Super User :
- 1/2 cup weakly prepared yellow mustard - 2 heaped teaspoons mustard
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 heaped teaspoon chopped oregano
- 1 heaped teaspoon chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, place in an airtight container, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours to blend the flavors.
- Beware - this could be hot!!!