Recipe: Apple and Cheese Pleasers
- Details Category: Amuses-Bouches and Appetisers Published on Thursday, 28 June 2012 18:21 Written by ethel :
Servings: 24 servings
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine,softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 4 oz cheddar, shredded; 1 c
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped apple
- Combine flour, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in large bowl; mix well.
- Add oats, cheese and raisins; mix well.
- Stir in apple.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake in preheated moderate oven (375degrees) 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator or in loosely covered container at room temperature.