Recipe: Parsnip crisps
- Details Category: Amuses-Bouches and Appetisers Published on Wednesday, 08 January 2014 21:10 Written by Super User :
1 big fat parsnip
1 extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 5.
- Peel the parsnip.
- With a potato peeler, peel thick slices of parsnip.
- Place in a bowl and cover with black pepper and then loads of olive oil.
- Place singly on a baking sheet and place in centre of oven.
- Roast in the centre of oven for 10 minutes then turn each piece.
- Roast for a further 5 to 10 minutes, remembering that they continue to cook after removal from oven.