- Details Category: Amuses-Bouches and Appetisers Published on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 19:02 Written by Super User :
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp jalapeño peppers from a jar, drained and finely chopped
- juice 2 limes, or to taste
- 4 avocados
- In a medium bowl, mix the coriander, garlic and jalapeños with the lime juice.
- Peel, stone and roughly mash the avocados with a potato masher.
- Add them to the bowl with the other ingredients and some seasoning.
- Serve with the fajitas or with some tortilla chips to start.