Recipe: Raspberry sauce for Duck legs or breast
- Details Category: Duck and other Fowl Based Published on Saturday, 02 February 2013 19:30 Written by Super User :
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar (nah, balsamic)
- 1/2 cup water (nah, red wine)
- In a small pan, combine the raspberries, cinnamon, sugar, vinegar, and water.
- Cook over medium low heat until the berries are soft and the sugar has dissolved.
- Place in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Drizzle the raspberry sauce over duck legs or breasts.