Recipe: Smoked pork salad
- Details Category: Salads & Light Mains Published on Saturday, 22 September 2012 19:41 Written by Super User :
- 1 smoked pork filet mignon
- 3 navel oranges
- 5 ounces baby spinach, trimmed (6 cups leaves)
- 4 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage (from 1 medium head)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 firm-ripe California avocados
- Curry vinaigrette - see recipe under condiments
- Cut pork at a 45-degree angle into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Line a large platter with dressed salad and arrange sliced pork, oranges, and avocados in rows on top.
- Drizzle some vinaigrette over avocados and oranges.