Recipe: Fig, gorgonzo and prosciutto salad
- Details Category: Salads & Light Mains Published on Wednesday, 03 October 2012 15:59 Written by Super User :
- 3.0 tbsp olive oil
- 1.0 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 ripe figs , halved
- 100.0g Gorgonzola or dolcelatte , roughly sliced
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 2 handfuls watercress , woody stems removed
- Whisk together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar and season. Arrange
- the figs, cheese, prosciutto and watercress on two plates.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve.