Recipe: Chocolate sauce
- Details Category: Desserts Published on Thursday, 19 July 2012 05:23 Written by Super User :
Makes enough for 4 sundaes
- 150g plain chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 50ml whipping cream
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- Knob of butter
- Pinch of salt
- Put the chocolate and cream into a small, heavy-based pan over a low heat. Heat, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate has melted into the cream to make a smooth paste.
- Stir in the syrup, followed by the butter and salt, to give a glossy sauce
- Keep warm until ready to serve, or just eat as is.