Recipe: Baked Peaches
- Details Category: Desserts Published on Saturday, 30 June 2012 18:45 Written by Super User :
- 3 peaches, cut in half and stoned
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 20 g butter
- zest and juice of 1 oranges
- brown bread ice cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
- Place the peach halves in a small roasting dish. Sprinkle with the sugar, dot with butter and the orange zest and pour over the juice.
- Mix well and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with Brown Bread Ice Cream!