Recipe: Drunken Potatoes
- Details Category: Vegey extras, dips and hummus Published on Sunday, 08 July 2012 19:46 Written by ethel :
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150g/5½oz potatoes, cut into thick slices
- 2 fresh sprigs thyme, leaves picked
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 150ml/5fl oz white wine
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan.
- Add the potatoes and cook for three minutes or until browned slightly on all sides over a medium heat.
- Add the thyme and garlic to the potatoes and cook for one minute.
- Increase the heat of the pan and add the wine.
- Bring to a simmer, cover with a lid and cook for 12 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.