Recipe: Smoked Mackerel Pâté
- Details Category: Paté Published on Friday, 04 January 2013 00:11 Written by Super User :
- 225g (8 oz) smoked mackerel
- 100g (4 oz) mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- salt to tast
- Crumble the smoked mackerel. Place mackerel and mascarpone cheese into a food processor. Blend well using the pulse setting.
- Transfer mackerel mixture to a medium bowl. Mix in the lemon juice, horseradish, mustard, cayenne pepper, red onion and salt.