Recipe: Avacado dip
- Details Category: Canapé Published on Sunday, 15 December 2013 18:35 Written by Super User :
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, deseeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Few drops of Tabasco, to taste
- Small handful fresh coriander, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- Mustard biscuits
- Halve, stone and peel the avocados.
- Finely chop the flesh then add to a bowl.
- Stir through the onion, tomato, lime juice, Tabasco, coriander and some seasoning.
- Spoon mixture on to each chip.