Recipe: Thai carrot and courgette stir-fry
- Details Category: Recipes Published on Thursday, 01 September 2016 21:25 Written by Super User :
- 2 courgettes (spiralised)
- 1 large carrot (spiralised)
- 1/2 a red pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 a yellow pepper (thinly sliced)
- A large handful of baby sweetcorn (chopped)
- A handful of cashews
- A handful of fresh basil
- Coconut oil for cooking
For the dressing
- 2 teaspoons tamari
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- A handful of fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- Chilli flakes to taste
- Cut and chop all your vegetables and prepare the dressing.
- Heat a frying pan on the stove-top and melt the coconut oil.
- Lightly fry the sweetcorn and peppers for 1-2 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Then add your vegetable noodles and cashews and continue to cook until they soften ever so slightly as well.
- Sprinkle and stir in your fresh basil, then pour over the dressing and mix until well coated.
- Remove from the heat, serve and enjoy!