- 2 lb pork roast
- 1 cup chopped red rhubarb
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix together everything except the pork in the bottom of a slow cooker. Place the pork on top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours on low. Remove the pork, shred, and return to slow cooker. Stir to mix the shredded pork into the sauce and cook for another 30 minutes before serving.
Written by Adrian