- 800g diced pork leg
- 1 x 275g jar lemon and piri-piri marinade
- 2 small red onions, cut into chunks
- 1 x 200g pack couscous
- a small handful of roughly chopped basil leaves, plus extra to garnish
- lemon wedges
- Greek yogurt
- Preheat the grill. Cut any large pieces of pork into bite-sized pieces, then put all the pork in a large bowl with the piri-piri marinade and stir to coat. Set aside for half an hour if you have time.
- Thread the pork and red onion on to the skewers, allowing roughly 6 pieces of pork and 2 chunks of onion per skewer.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes, turning frequently, until the pork is browned and the juices run clear. Meanwhile, prepare the couscous according to the pack instructions.
- Gently stir the basil and butter through the hot couscous with a fork.
- Serve alongside the pork skewers, sprinkled with the remaining basil, with lemon wedges to squeeze over and some yogurt on the side.
Written by Super User
Category: Pork Based