- 1/2 Litre chicken Stock
- 2 – 3 Green/Spring onions – finely sliced into rounds
- 1 Tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 servings of cooked spaghetti squash
- 4 leaves Bok Choy/Pak choi sliced
- Chopped roast pork pieces
- 2 handfuls frozen peas, soya beans
- 2 handfuls sliced mushrooms
- 2 carrots cut into chunky matchsticks
- In a large saucepan, heat the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the green onions, Bok Choy, peas, beans, carrot pieces, mushrooms ,soy sauces, oyster sauce & the squash.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until just cooked.
- Add the squash and heat through.
- Serve hot
Written by ethel