- 100g fresh cranberries, picked through and rinsed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 glass red wine, port and juice of an orange
- 2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated orange zest
- Bring the cranberries, sugar, wine, and rosemary to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 min. (Some berries will have popped and some will be whole.)
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the zest.
- Cover and let stand for 10 min.
- Let the sauce cool to room temperature and then cover and refrigerate.
- Return to room temperature before serving.
Written by ethel
Category: Second course