- 3 courgettes (about 500g), ends trimmed and spiralized into thin noodles
- 3 spring onions , thinly sliced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 100g self-raising flour
- 1 large egg , beaten
- 2 tbsp olive oil , for frying
- In a large bowl, mix together the spiralized courgette, spring onions, coriander stalks, lime zest, cumin and flour (you may need to cut some of the longer courgetti in half).
- Stir in the beaten egg and season with salt and black pepper.
- Working in 2 batches, heat half the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Shape the fritters with your hands then then fry for 2–3 mins on each side until golden.
- Serve warm.
Written by Super User